|Key deliverables & Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be familiar with the following ACTs and can ensure their compliance in the organization.
Skills and competencies:
- Compliance with Companies Act, 2017
- Compliance with Anti-Money Laundering Act, 2010
- Compliance with Anti-Terrorism Act, 1997
- Compliance with Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Regulations, 2018
- Filing with SECP
- Ability to accomplish documentation pertaining to Security Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP)
- Drafting of Minutes of meeting
MBA having 3 years of relevant experience OR CA Inter with articles completed in a professional firm and having experience of corporate affairs (preferably).
The ideal candidate will have work experience of 3 years at least.
Interested candidates can send their resumes at email@example.com latest by September 20, 2020. The candidates should mention the position ‘Assistant Manager Compliance’ in the subject field.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to draft official documents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel.