The job incumbent will be responsible for carrying out the following deliverables:
ACCA/ CA Inter/ MBA.
3-5 years of work experience in Internal Audit/ Finance/ Accounts is required. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in an ERP environment.
Interested candidates should send their resumes at email@example.com not later than, December 09, 2019. The candidates should mention the position “Assistant Manager Internal Audit” in the subject field.
- Deciding how best to schedule audits/projects, allocate audit resources, and improve audit processes/procedures.
- Overseeing the work performed by subordinate and/or peers and resolving issues that fall outside of normal procedures.
- Developing audit engagement scope, completing field-work, preparing audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed.
- Performing complex analysis and resolving difficult issues requiring a high degree of quality and precision.
- Deciding how best to respond stakeholders, train subordinates, and monitor output to deliver increasing quality and pace over time
- Foreseeing developing issues and taking actions to minimize negative impacts or maximize benefits to Akhuwat
- Communicating audit results and observations to management
- Providing functional advice and training to internal audit staff and mentors less experienced and new team members.
- Working independently, receiving little instruction on day-to-day work, with general guidance on assignments.
- Developing ways to improve processes, products and/or service to internal and external stakeholders