Job Overview: This position will strive primarily for getting AKHUWAT registered with corporations, which make donations for welfare and poverty alleviation, plan and implement grant programs from its application to approval and utilization as well develop donor development programs for high-end donors.
In short, the ideal candidate will perform grant research, grant writing, grant program design and implementation, compliance and grant reporting.
The most crucial part of the job is to identify potential grant support from government agencies, foundations, and business organizations to tap their corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- Perform relevant research to identify corporations that match, available grant opportunities and evaluate the results as well as analyze donor data for development purposes.
- Directly involve in registration, grant writing as well as donor development work.
- Research for effective and authentic funding opportunities having a lawful registration and proven track record
- Oversee if the grants are implemented according to the operational and financial needs of the organization
- Oversee the job of invoicing, accounting, reporting, and other administrative functions to ensure successful execution of grant process
- Prepare financial or budget plans and allocation along with the planning and finance department in accordance with each requirement
- Analyze the budget trends and make recommendations for cost control and reduction for various grants
- Provide detailed reports to the funders and the board of directors with respect to the organization’s progress
- Monitor paperwork and other related documents connected with grant-funded programs
- Maintain records of all payments and receivables and prepare monthly records for all grant related activities
- Provide training to the new staff on grants management and reporting requirements
Skills & competencies:
- Excellent project management skills with experience in managing and supervising administrative projects
- Strong command over written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good understanding of the organization’s overall business and its objectives
- Possess good knowledge of planning and strategizing financial and budgeting issues
- Experience with basic financial management skills including developing and monitoring budgets and financial reporting
- A multi-tasker with strong ability to work under under pressure
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and produce quality results on time with attention to detail.
- Proficient in using computers with related knowledge of software programs and Internet
Educational Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in public relations, communications, marketing, media studies or a related field is required.
Work timings: The working hours will overlap to a certain extent with the work hours of US because the reporting manager of this position is based out of Los Angeles, CA USA.
Work Experience: Minimum 5+ years of experience in grant and donor development in US market for companies working in social sector. Substantial work experience in research for tapping prospective donors in US market and employing strategic thinking and state-of the-art marketing tools for this purpose.
Interested candidates should send their resumes at email@example.com latest by, January 24, 2021. The candidates should mention the position “Corporate Matching, Grant & Donor Development Manager” in the subject field.