Key deliverables & Responsibilities:
- Liaison with auditors, consultants, bankers and project heads.
- Monthly preparation of accounts and management reports.
- Budget preparation and control.
- Deduction, submission and filing of tax.
- Timely completion of reconciliations, postings and checklists.
- Compliance with applicable laws, regulations and accounting standards.
- Coordination for provision of data to the stakeholders.
- Review and monitoring of Information System for correctness, accuracy and identifying any discrepancies.
- Maintain and update inventory records, investment records and fixed assets record.
- Check sufficient funds are available for payments.
- Identify surplus funds for investment and recommend optimum utilization strategies.
- Training of staff for updates, new policies and regular review of their performance.
- Establish and enforce new controls, design the structure and identify risks for new transactions / projects.
- Maintenance of donor data and ensuring regular provision of data to management.
- Costing of projects and identifying opportunities for savings.
- Monitor and ensure timely payments, receipts and regular follow up.
- Ensure proper maintenance of records for accessibility, usefulness and completeness.
- Presenting the financial position of the organization to the management and providing statistics as to forecasts vs actual.
- Preparation of SWOT and risk analysis.
- Post article work experience of three (3) years in industry.
Interested candidates can send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Sunday, September 20, 2020. The candidates should mention the position Senior Manager Accounts in the subject field.