The duties and responsibilities of this position include:
- Liaison with auditors, bankers and project heads.
- Monthly reporting to project heads.
- Monthly preparation of checklists and reports.
- Timely completion of reconciliations, postings and checklists.
- Coordination for provision of data to the stakeholders.
- Review and monitoring of Information System for correctness, accuracy and identifying and discrepancies.
- Training of staff for updates, new policies and regular review of their performance.
- Establish and enforce new controls, design the structure and identify risks for new transactions / projects.
- Costing of projects and identifying opportunities for savings.
- Monitor and ensure timely payments, receipts and regular follow up.
- Ensure proper maintenance of records for accessibility, usefulness and completeness.
Education & Qualification:
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Time management and Team player
5-7 years of relevant experience
Interested candidates should send their resumes at email@example.com latest by, May 20, 2022. The candidates should mention the position Assistant Manager Accounts in the subject field.